About Sanctuary Lakes Club
Sanctuary Lakes Club offers an unsurpassed range of facilities for its members including an 18 hole Greg Norman designed championship golf course.
Demanding considerable concentration and an appreciation of the effect of weather on golf strategy, the links style layout is testing to the novice and challenging to the champions.
With Santa Anna Couch fairways, hardy Fescues and native grasses for the rough and fast and true greens all being meticulously maintained and groomed, it’s little wonder that Sanctuary Lakes hosted the Men’s Victorian PGA Championship for 5 years.
Golfers have the right to use the other first class facilities at Sanctuary Lakes, including:
- The Clubhouse, featuring a private Members area, spike bar and restaurant, all featuring panoramic views of the course
- State-of-the-art practice facilities, including 300 metre golf driving range and huge practice putting green
- Superior golf tuition, available through the Sanctuary Lakes Club Golf Academy
- Bag drop zone
The course statistics are:
- Greg Norman Design
- Links style layout with wide fairways and tough rough
- 18 holes winding through the Sanctuary Lakes Resort
- Total length is 6,435m off the black/championship tees
- Par 72
- Course is rated 75 off the black tees