1. If you are applying via a company or a trust please complete the following:
2. All applicants to complete the following details. For a Corporate applicant this MUST be an Authorised Company Officer:
You must have known the referee for more than 2 years and they must not be a relation.
This Application will not be binding on the Sanctuary Lakes Club Limited ACN 084 729 751 (Club) until the Form is signed by an authorised delegate of The Club and the Application accepted by The Club.
The Club reserves the right to reject an application without having to provide a reason. The Applicant acknowledges and agrees:
- To pay to The Club the applicable Fees as determined at the time of joining and as invoiced each financial year thereafter;
- Memberships and playing rights are governed by the documents comprised in the Information and Application Package (“Package”) and The Club’s Constitution, and the Applicant agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Package and The Club’s Constitution;
- That the Applicant has read and fully understood the contents of the Package;
- That all playing rights and any membership in The Club may be suspended or terminated for failure to comply with the Constitution;
- That Membership is not an investment and the Applicant does not expect to make any income or capital profits in respect of any Membership in The Club, if applicable;
- That Membership does not entitle the Applicant to become involved in the management and administration of The Club;
- That if the Applicant is permitted to pay the Fee by instalments and fails to pay any instalment by the due date, The Club will have the right to forfeit all previous amounts paid by the Applicant and the Applicant’s membership and / playing rights will cease.
Upon signing this Form, the Applicant authorises the disclosure and release of information to the Club for investigating its application, and authorises those persons to furnish information to the Club. The Applicant understands that acceptance for Membership is subject to approval by the Club and payment of the applicable Fee, deposit, instalments, subscription fees and any other fees or charges as may be charged pursuant to the Club’s Constitution.