Sanctuary Lakes Golf Club is committed to making golf welcoming and enjoyable for all. At SLGC we have our people front of mind, in and around the course and clubhouse. Our dress code has evolved to align with our progression for all members. Members are expected to use their judgement accordingly and inform their guests about dress codes.
- Suitable, clean golf attire.
- Singlets and sleeveless shirts, football or equivalent shorts and bare feet are not permitted.
- Appropriate sport shoes, no metal spikes.
- Neat golf attire is acceptable in all areas of the Clubhouse. Clean golf shoes may be worn in the Clubhouse.
- Hats or visors can be worn in all areas of the Clubhouse including the Norman Bar, Restaurant and Function Rooms.
- Denim Jeans are permitted in the Clubhouse but not on the golf course.
- Other smart casual and neat attire is acceptable in all areas of the Clubhouse, golf course and Driving Range.
Any questions about dress standards to be referred to the Club Management. The General Manager has final discretion if any matters arise.